Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bolitho

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 6 May 2005 05:40

I am seeking relatives and descendants of James Bolitho born 1815 St Just Cornwall died in Victoria, Australia father of my Great Grandfather William Bolitho born 1854 Cornwall died bendigo 1914 married to Ellen Shard

Colin

Colin Report 18 Nov 2007 11:17

Trying to find several Bolitho's.....

Arthur Darrel Pascoe Bolitho(b1932), his two sons, David and Daryl (born 1964 and 1970) and of course Arthur's wife Jean Worley, i believe they married in 1961.

They are long lost relatives, and probably know nothing about me!!!

Any information, please feel free to contact me...

[email protected]

Colin

sanny

sanny Report 21 Nov 2015 16:01

please get in touch i know how to contact david bolitho who i believe was adopted he was looking for his mum jean

could i ask how you are related to them

sandra

Rambling

Rambling Report 21 Nov 2015 16:09

Sandra as both these posts are very old and the posters are unlikely to see your reply, click on the names to send a message, if they still have the same email address they will receive notification.