Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Alison Magor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alison

Alison Report 24 Jan 2003 19:22

I would lie to contact anyone who is a relative of my grandmother LILY DUNN, nan was one of five children and her mother was called LILY BLAKESTON after marriage, before marriage she was called LILY WATSON andlily watsons mother was called MARY ANNE FITZSIMONS and she originated from county cork in ireland. my grand mother married a JOHN DUNN who was one of seven children , he and one brother were born in spain , his siblings were called , MICHAEL DUNN,FRANK DUNN, CATHERINE DUNN, DAVID DUNN AND JIM DUNN . My nan had a sister called mary who died of ill health leaving two children PETER and ?, nans brother died at sea in the second world war and he was called MATTIE , nans other brothers were called JOE BLAKESTON AND ROBERT BLAKESTON