Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bennett

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kenneth

Kenneth Report 10 Mar 2003 20:36

Trying to trace relatives of my maternal Grandfather Willam Bennett, born around 1885-1888, area not known but could of been Manchester or Liverpool.He married my Grandmother while stationed in the Curragh County Kildare around 1912. They left Ireland and came to Chester where he was the Landlord of a pub called the Nags Head, date uncertain but sometime in the twenties. They left there to come to Manchester where they seperated, and I believe he moved to Old Trafford. there were three children, my Mother, Edna Lorraine, Ellen Maude, and William the eldest. I am trying to build a family tree but I would also like a photograph as I have never seen my Grandfather. any help would be most appreciated.