Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Beacham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michael

Michael Report 29 Oct 2006 10:25

Looking for any connections to a male Beacham (? could be Beecham, forename unknown) who married a Mrs Susannah Gibbons (a widow, maiden name Webber, of John Gibbons) in the London Southwark area around the very late 1800's to early 1900's. They lived in Anchor Street, Bermondsey, London. The Beacham's then had a daughter, Susan Beacham (further details unknown). When Susannah Beacham (formerly Gibbons, nee Webber) died, she was buried at Nunhead cemetery. the daughter, Susan Beacham, married (spouse unknown) and she and her husband had/ran a public house in the Battersea, London area, possibly Queenstown. Susan Beacham is the half sister to my paternal grandmother. I would be interested to hear of any connections on the Beacham side. Thanks, Mike.

Doreen

Doreen Report 13 Jan 2016 21:19

Hello Michael, I am a Beacham my great grandfather was John Beacham born in Kingham near oxford in 1866
Thank you Doreen.

malyon

malyon Report 13 Jan 2016 21:36

Doreen this post is very old click on Michael's name and send a message he may see it if he is still a member

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 13 Jan 2016 21:57

Welcome to the boards, Doreen.

To explain a bit more about what Malyon has said -

Unfortunately, as Michael posted his request almost 10 years ago, he isn't likely to be looking for replies here now.
You can try sending him a private message by clicking on his name at the top of his post, and then entering your message on the page which will appear.
If he still has the same email address which he registered with GenesReunited when he joined, he will be notified that he has a message from you.

Of course there's no guarantee that he will reply to you.
Good luck!