Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sarah Chidley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 31 Jul 2006 16:04

Arnold family from chatham i am the direct descendant from john arnold who lived for many years with other relatives in caravans on pear tree lane chatham. John had many children with mary arnold and was a mat maker. I would be grateful for any information regarding the Arnold family from chatham. I already have a great deal of information, but my search for more is never ending. Please contact me if you have any info, pics anything of relevance. If you think that you are a relative than contact me i have a fair bit of information that might help you in your search for family relatives look forward to hearing from you Angel

Webster

Webster Report 1 Jan 2009 15:33

Hi Sarah,
I am also researching the Arnold families from Chatham. My husband is a direct descendent from John Arnold b 1813 and his wife called Mercy?as far as I know they had 7 children, maybe more. The Arnolds in my tree live around Peneden Common in caravans and then move to the Brook area of Chatham. (I do not know the area at all). John's great grandson Athur was my husbands grandfather, born 1903 at Clover Alley, Chatham. He died in Derby. Some of Arthur's siblings were sent to Canada and I am in the middle of trying to find out what happened to them.
If we are the same family I would love to swap information, as I have not found anyone from the Arnold family as yet.
Regards
Deborah Arnold

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 1 Jan 2009 17:01

Will pm because of date!

Maddy888

Maddy888 Report 11 Sep 2010 08:41

Hello
Sarah and Deborah

I do not know if you are still checking this thread or not, as it was posted a long time ago?
I am connected, I believe , to both sets of your Arnolds.

I shall check this thread on occasion to see if you come back to it.
Ann

Gael

Gael Report 11 Sep 2010 08:48

Hello Ann,

You can send a message directly to these people by clicking on their names. They're more likely to respond to your message.

Gael XX

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Sarah

Sarah Report 5 Sep 2015 12:13

Thankyoy everone for your help, Maddy I will send you a message

Kind Regards

Sarah