Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Aggett

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eleanor

Eleanor Report 21 Mar 2007 12:30

I am trying to find any/all information on my Paternal GrandFather Lewis Ernest Edwin Aggett .... I believe DoB 1878 DoD 1943 I am not totally sure as to exactly where he was born ... He Married my GrandMother --- Eleanor Price approx 1903 My Dad was the middle of 3 boys - Jack [? ]- Dad [1908 ] - George [ ? 1914 ] each of whom I am also trying to trace... Any and all help will be appreciated.. Thank you, Eleanor Hammel ]

Tina

Tina Report 17 Jan 2016 10:37

Louis on records, his parents were James 1825 and Thirza nickels born 1836

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 17 Jan 2016 10:41

Tina,

Welcome to the boards. Eleanor posted this thread nearly 9 years ago so I doubt she is still checking and may not be a member any longer.

To try to contact her you could click on her name and s end a personal message. If she still has the same email address she will get notification that she has a message from you.

In case she does look in and still doesn't have the information this is his baptism:-

First name(s) Louis Ernest Edwin
Last name Aggett
Birth year 1878
Birth date 25 Mar 1878
Baptism year 1878
Baptism date 11 Nov 1878
Denomination Anglican
Baptism place Torquay, St Marychurch
Father's first name(s) James
Mother's first name(s) Thyrsa
County Devon
Archive South West Heritage Trust