Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Adams

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 10 Oct 2006 08:48

Adams family: Desperately trying to find out about my mothers family - I know very little information and no photos of her. She was Josephine Adams Born 16th January 1916 and died in childbirth on 4th March 1938 She was the daughter of Florence May Graham and Joseph Oswald Adams. Joseph had a pig farm at Bluebell piggeries Cronton/Whiston - He may have been born there. Any information on the Adams would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Regards Margaret

teresa

teresa Report 22 May 2015 21:18

I am teresa jones daughter of flo jones from the pig farm in cronton

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 22 May 2015 21:28

Welcome to the boards, Teresa.

Unfortunately, Margaret posted that nine years ago, and won't be looking here for replies now.

You can try sending her a personal message - click on her name at the top of her post.
If she still has the same email address with which she registered with GenesReuinted, GR will notify her that she has a message from you.

No guarantee that she'll receive it, or reply to it, but worth a shot.

Good luck!