Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cynthia Bendon

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 13 Feb 2003 21:19

Hello to all the Abbnets I have been trying to trace my family tree for a few months now the only information I have is that which my mother left me. My grandmother was Ethel Mary and she had at least 5 or even 6 brothers most of them were killed in the lst world war (in India) so I dont know much at all. Ethel married Bertie Rycraft in 1914 and had 2 children Clara and Arthur Ethels mother was Clara Ann Gubby I have been very fortunate to find out a lot about the Gubby family but the Abbnett family seem to be a bit of a mistery. Can any one help?